Thursday, July 19, 2012

Taking a Trip To College Station

All I ever knew about College Station my whole life was that it was the home of Texas A&M. Last week I had a chance to take a trip through this lovely slice of the country, though, and was surprised to learn a few things about this city. So my apologies for giving this from my lowly Yankee perspective, but here's some observations.

Oh, and before I get started, after spending some time in the South I'll preface this with "thanks to all y'all who were so nice to me throughout my travels."

Look, there's a college called Corpus Christi College!

Anyhow, I'd ramble on some more, but needless to say, there's more to the town than just a slew of Aggies fans.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaet44/1464759684/sizes/m/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment